Dog Bones Made In China – Do you understand what you’re putting on your pet’s dish everyday?
Most dogs will eat almost anything that’s put in front of them and, just like people, they are what they consume.
DreamBone Vegetable and Chicken Peanut Butter Mini Dog Chews, 20 .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: walmartimages.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of all dogs die of cancer, 40 percent are overweight and scores more suffer everyday from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
When you learn the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and, once you know the reality of the health advantages of feeding a dog a homemade diet, you’ll want to make an immediate shift. If you stop feeding only commercial dog foods to your own dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce fresh meats and veggies and then stop commercial dog foods completely, you’re save him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of veterinarian bills, too.
Now, here are a few of the realities about some commercial pet foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a puppy a nutritious homemade diet…
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial pet food is really dog “junk” food? Generally speaking, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutrient requirements resembles that of humans.
2. Reality: Do you know that the foods we people eat are also a healthy option for our puppies? Whatever else you might have heard, the exact same healthy, nutritious foods we consume are a terrific selection for dogs. But, there are particular differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you’ll want to learn what they are in case you want to feed your dog a healthy diet. Dog Bones Made In China
3. Truth: Do you know that in case your vet sells pet food it also may not be such a great option? Just like our very own medical physicians, veterinarians aren’t taught a lot of about nutrition in college. Most of what they understand is taught to them by the representatives of these pet food firms such as, on staff company vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they market their own products?) Or else through different studies, articles, and seminars. It is not very possible that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they personally haven’t researched about it or tried raw or homemade diets themselves.
Some vets even profit from selling a certain brand of pet food which may well prejudice them against other manufacturers or other kinds of feeding a dog, such as home cooked pet food.
4. Reality: Do you know some processed commercial dog foods can actually be poisonous to your pet’s health and can cause numerous medical issues? Additionally, they often add street kill (dead raccoons, possum and other animals killed by cars, trucks or illness), cats and dogs euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control employees and brought to dog food firms’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (usually ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very high amounts of pesticides. Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are placing to dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
It all creates a recipe of the worst possible combination of ingredients we can ever feed to our puppies. And yet, millions people do this, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the ingredients. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more harmful, even fatal it an be! Ensure you know what’s in the food, whenever you are feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial dog food in depth in my posts. Dog Bones Made In China .
Amazon.com : Natural Chicken Jerky Dog Treats – 100% Natural .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: ssl-images-amazon.com
Please note: not “all” commercial dog foods are made from bad quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the components that they use differ considerably. My goal in these posts is to provide you with as much info possible, which means you can make your own “informed” decisions on what is or is not great food for your dog. . .so come back frequently.
5. Reality: Do you know that it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans dog’s teeth? This myth was circulated a while ago by a research that indicated kibble “may” be greater than canned dog foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What must it be saying to people that almost every dog over the age of three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure out that one!
6. Reality: Do you know that the term “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial dog food businesses to promote their goods) does not really mean “Optimum”. There are significant differences: meals meeting only the “assumed” requirements for the wellbeing of an average dog could be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are contained in feeding trials, they are frequently only tested for items like others and lead are tested only on a few dogs for a very short moment.
It is certain that adequate nourishment, necessary for our pet’s wellness, will not be contained in these products. It certainly is better than “not” full and balanced at all, but only “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be trying to find. We’ll be supplying you with details of what optimal balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
Sometimes a quick glance at the label can tell you whether the dog food is made of quality ingredients or not, in others it requires more knowledge about each one of the ingredients to be able to tell if that food is better. Of course every producer will say they are using only the very best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech does not require these statements to be honest.
We’ll write more on this later…
7. Reality: Are you aware that if you’re feeding a puppy exactly the identical thing every day you’re restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog, like us, need a variety of food. Would you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some affordable minerals and vitamins thrown in, every single day for your whole life?. Dog Bones Made In China
Top 10 Best Bones for Dogs to Chew On in 2018 | Dog Bones Made In China | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: topdogtips.com
It’s a fact that some dogs may have a first sensitivity when introduced into particular new foods. So, feeding a dog many different foods can result in stomach issues, but it’s only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive system becomes restored. They can then eat a variety of foods at each meal without any problem, just because we can.
Be certain you introduce different foods in small amounts in order for your dog’s tummy has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Truth: Do you know that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Think about it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the very means of canning it. Now consider the number of preservatives dry foods need after they’re opened, so as to stay “new” forever in the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they have left out all day so that your dog can self-feed. Dry foods start out cooked and then are subjected to a high level of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and therefore, keep more nutrients (although they’re not entirely balanced).
. .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, all accessible at better pet shops.
9. Reality: Do you know that some of the ingredients used to make commercial pet food and particular frequent, everyday foods may be toxic to dogs kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause significant internal issues that require operation. Wheat-based treats can cause allergies.
To find out more about what is really in commercial dog food along with the other items that are toxic to dogs, return often and read our future articles where we’ll give you detailed information.
10. Reality: Do you understand that corn could kill dogs? Most dry dog food is filled with this cheap filler and it’s not exactly the exact same corn we eat. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that’s fed to cows. . Also, if this corn had been found unfit for human consumption because of pesticide content, then there is actually no limit for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Additionally, corn is very high in carbs and therefore, very fattening. . .so, is it any wonder many dogs are overweight and suffer with diabetes. Dog Bones Made In China .
Top 5 Best Dog Toys Made in USA: A Safer Choice for Pets (2017) | Dog Bones Made In China | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: topdogtips.com
So, now you understand a few of those awful realities about commercial pet food. As soon as you opt to improve your pet’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, you can greatly enhance their health and longevity. . .plus, you will save yourself a lot of money!
All it requires is a small bit of knowledge and the desire to provide your pet with the vitality and long life it so richly deserves. We’ll do our best to supply the knowledge. . .you just need to supply the desire.
Amazon.com : Savory Prime Pressed Rawhide Bone (6 Pack) : Pet .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: ssl-images-amazon.com
Good’n’Fun Triple Flavored Rawhide Kabobs for Dogs, 12 oz .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: walmartimages.com
Waggin’ Train® – Purina® | Purina | Dog Bones Made In China | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: purina.com
4 Incredibly Common Dog Treats You Didn’t Know Could Hurt Your Pup .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: barkpost.com
Dog sympathy gift Plantable paper dog bones for a pet lover | Dog Bones Made In China | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: etsystatic.com
Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Pressed Bone Dog Treats, 4.5-inch, 2 .. | Dog Bones Made In China
Image Source: chewy.com
Find out the most recent images of 10 Taboos About Dog Bones Made In China You Should Never Share On Twitter here, and also you can get the image here simply image posted uploaded by Duri Stasiun that saved in our collection.
This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.